25% off on all tickets from Piraeus port to the islands of Paros, Serifos, Sifnos, Milos.
Receive 25% discount on all tickets from Piraeus port to all Aegean Speed Lines destinations when you pay with Mastercard. Travel to the islands of Paros, Serifos, Sifnos, Milos and take advantage of this exclusive offer.
Promo Code: MCASL (the offer is applicable only to Mastercard cardholders)
1. The boarding ticket is personal, nominal and non transferable and it is valid only for the class and the particular trip it has been issued for.
2. According to EU Directive 98/41 it is mandatory, for safety reasons, to list by name all passengers on every sailing.
To make that possible, tickets are issued BY NAME and specifically must include:
Passengers are advised to provide their travel agency with a telephone number (preferably a mobile phone number) so they can be contacted in case of emergency e.g. cancellation of departure due to bad weather conditions etc.
3. Passengers should board on the vessel an hour prior to departure. If passengers miss departure, the ticket value will not be refunded. In case a passenger wishes to cancel his/her ticket prior to the vessel’s departure, he/she is entitled to receive half of the ticket fare.
4. Children up to 4 years old: it is obligatory to issue a Free of Charge ticket. , whereas children from four (4) years up to ten (10) years of age pay half the price of the ticket.
5. In case of loss of a ticket, that will not be replaced or refunded. In case of loss of tickets it is necessary to buy new tickets. Subsequently, a claim should be lodged with the company as soon as possible and in any case prior to the voyage date, stating the date, itinerary and serial number of the lost tickets, as well as photocopies of the new tickets.
6. The ship-owning company has no responsibility for any luggage damage or loss.
7. The ship-owning company is by no means responsible for any delay of the vessel’s schedule, deviation and inconsistency to the standard route due to bad weather conditions or special orders by the Ministry of Defence or by the Port Authorities for act of God reasons.
8. Passengers are responsible to keep the Port, Sanitary and Customs rules.
9. Passengers should discipline to the instructions given by the captain or the crew for matters concerning the conservation of order and safety of the vessel.
10. There is a complaint box available on board the vessel. Any passenger who wishes to make a complaint wiil be assisted by the crew.
11. If the trip is cancelled at the company’s fault, the ticket fare will be refunded to the passengers. The ship-owning will have no other obligation.
12. The ship-owning company retains the right, following the Ministry’s approval, to replace the vessel, for which a particular ticket has been issued.
1. The driver is obliged to load and unload the vehicle.
2. The vehicles should be in the loading area an hour prior to the vessel’s departure.
3. The driver will not be entitled to receive a refund of the ticket fare if he/she misses the vessel’s departure. If the driver declares before the vessel’s departure he/she is not willing to travel, then he/she will be entitled to receive a refund of the corresponding amount of the ticket, according to commercial policy.
4. In case of loss of the vehicle tickets, these will not be refunded.
5. Passengers others than the driver of the vehicle are obliged to step out of the vehicle prior to loading.
6. Passengers should carry with them any items they may need during the trip. After the vessel’s departure any access to the parking area is forbidden.
7. Embarkation priority is defined by the Port rules, the relevant Authority and the shipowning company.
You may be informed of the standing legislation ruling the Carriage of Passengers and their respective rights by means of the following link here
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.