Grecotel Hotel & Resorts – 5% additional discount on published rates & additional benefits

PROMO CODE: MASTER2021 (the offer is applicable only to Mastercard cardholders)

FINEST GREECE BY GRECOTEL
Book your Grecotel experience with Mastercard card and take advantage of exclusive benefits! ​

Standard Accommodation

  • Complimentary Early check in & late check out subject to Hotel’s availability
  •  Selected gift in the room on the arrival day
  •  A complimentary lunch or dinner once during stay (excl. beverages, for min 3 nights stay).

Suites & Villas Accommodation Amenitieson top of standard accommodation

  • 5% additional discount on the published rates
  •  Complimentary round-trip transfers from/to airport or port (at selected hotels)
  •  Free rapid antigen on site test per person, once per stay ​
  •  Free PCR on site test per person, once per stay​

Terms & Conditions

Basic Terms:

Stay dates & discounts differ per hotel & room type. Rates are quoted per room per night based on double occupancy, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay and include all taxes. All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Minimum night stays may be required. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract. Rates are subject to change.

Deposit cancellation policies:

Standard & Family accommodation

  • An advance payment of 30% of the total reservation, is required at the time of booking. The remainder 70% will be paid at the hotel, upon check-in.
  • For cancellations received 7 days or prior, the amount paid will be refunded.
  • For any cancellation received 6  to 2  days prior to arrival, 30% (the deposit) charge of the amount due will apply. 
  • For cancellations 1 day prior to arrival or non-show, 100% charge of the entire g, amount due will apply.
  • For early departures, the total amount of the remaining stay is non-refundable/will be charged.

Suites & Villas

An advance payment of  30% of the total reservation is required at the time of booking. Further 50% on the entire reservation cost, is required 15 days prior to arrival. The remaining amount, will be paid at the hotel, upon check in

For any cancellation received 14 days prior to arrival, no fee will apply.    

  • For any cancellation received 13-10 days prior to arrival 30% OF THE TOTAL TURNOVER per room will apply. Kindly note that the amount agreed is neither refundable, nor transferable to other credits.
  • For any cancellation received 9-5 days prior to arrival 80% OF THE TOTAL TURNOVER per room will apply. Kindly note that the amount agreed is neither refundable, nor transferable to other credits.
  • For any cancellation received 4-1 days prior to arrival or Non Show: The total of equivalent amount of reserved room nights will be charged as cancellation fee. Kindly note that the amount agreed is neither refundable, non transferable to other credits.           
  • In case of early departure for personal purposes remaining nights cannot be canceled or refunded

Big Villas & Homes The policies differ per period. These are outlined in full upon availability request and reservation confirmation.

Eligibility:

Offer is exclusive only to Mastercard cardholders.